ATP Private Equity Partners Launches new €1b Fund
ATP Private Equity Partners has launched its fourth fund of funds which will enjoy the same ATP backing provided to its three predecessors. The new fund will be financed with €1 billion of ATP reserves. ATP plans to use the fund for as many as 25 projects; primarily contributions to growth capital funds, buyout funds, and to a smaller degree, venture capital, secondary, and distressed asset funds. Approximately 90% of the investments will be concentrated in Europe and the U.S. with the remaining 10% going to other projects around the world.
Go to Invest IQ to read more. Invest IQ provides up-to-date private equity information and mergers & acquisitions news designed for entrepreneurs, private equity investors and corporate acquirors interested in Central & Eastern Europe.